Friday, August 1, 2008

FIRST FASHION POST!

ok, so now that it's August, I'll be doing fashion posts because I feel like it and once September comes, I may have some new material, music-wise. Which is always good.

So, right now, I'm not really going to do a full "fashion" post yet, because I think it would be best if you guys saw what I basically wear everyday because you get a sense of what I generally like and how sometimes I change it (that's what most likely I'm gonna be doing in future fashion posts).

I'm wearing 3 different outfits (2 regular and 1 soccer) because if you ever see me I'm either wearing the 2 outfits or I'm coming back from soccer.

Here are the pics:

shirt: from soccer club
shorts: from soccer club
***this is actually 1 out of 5 outfits I have for soccer***


shirt: Macy's
sweater: Macy's
capris: Macy's
bangle: DIY (I may do a post on how to create them and better pics)
     ***It's not like I love the clothing or anything but some of the stuff is cheap and it's not bad***


shirt: Coldplay concert (I wanted the white one but it looked pretty tight)
shorts: Kohl's
***Yes, the poses are retarded and ugly***

Well, this is just a basis and the future posts will more likely be different and somewhat decent looking. Comment away!

Monty




6 comments:

ellie said...

Oh yeah about Coldplay! Love the jacket too.

Thanks for the comment.

Couture Carrie said...

Love the hoodie!

Guirec Munier said...

U r gorgeous !

ellie said...

Thank you reading and comment. I think the whole emotional side of everything is catching up with Ellie..inspite of the physical stuff.

..... said...

your first look is so nice :!

Elisa Kwon said...

mr. style thought your soccer outfit was nice? alrighty...

you are clearly a born model *snort*.

I'm not so much into "fashion" anymore as I am "developing a personal style" although I sometimes look at runways and stuff...so, surprisingly, I'm not that mad that you're doing fashion posts!

I'm bored. Can't wait for Thursday. Maybe I'll sew something...

btw, I didn't know they had so many XY songs at the concert?? I like the shirt though