Saturday, August 9, 2008

Getting Ready For Fall

y'ello! I'd like to send a shout out to those who commented! I love reading them!

So here's the outfit that was supposed to be featured in the last post but due to circumstances with the laundry, it had to be postponed.
 
This is kind of a "fall" outfit with the knit dress and the tights (not like you can't wear it in the summer, just would be too warm I feel). 

Voila! The photographs!





dress: Sirens (sorta slutty store but dress was $10 so I got it)
tank (underneath): Aeropostale (mom got from Vegas for like $2)
tights: American Apparel (probably should do a post with other  coloured tights I got from there...)
flats (hardly shown): Macy's (kinda resemble ballet shoes)
bracelet (wood): Greece (SISTERHOOD! yes I'm gonna keep saying this LOL)
bracelet (cord): gift from family (sorta like Cartier's Love silk cord bracelet but instead of rings, it's a skull)

OK, I do LIKE the outfit but there are 2 things that would make it BETTER (because you can ALWAYS improve an outfit!):
-mary jane like shoes
-a belt

So, I can't show you guys a pic but if you go to Forever 21's website and find the Andrea Mary Jane, I REALLY REALLY WANT THAT!!! I think it would look better with the outfit rather than the flats (it would make me look taller! tho, sugar pop of Meet The Freak already thinks I'm tall, hehe)
And when I go to the States this weekend I'm definitely buying a skinny and wide belt for other outfits and this one since it needs a splash of colour in that sea of grey.

Finally, I HAD to show you guys a somewhat new addition to my family. She's cute and warm and she's all MINE. haha, here she is MY CAT CINDERS!!!!

Isn't she adorable??? I actually didn't want to name her Cinders (my sister's idea) because I was never a fan of Cinderella (plus, naming her because of what colour she is sorta lame). I wanted to name her Vienna but my sis is like 'THAT'S A SAUSAGE" instead of thinking about the beautiful and historical city Vienna, Austria is. But she won her fight. Whatever, the cat likes ME better, haha.

Auf Weidersehen!
Monty!

8 comments:

Squishybubble said...

Oooo...love the outfit. And cinders is absolutely darling!!

meliindaa. said...

you look good in the fall knit dress :]]

Sam said...

cute, I like the dress!

Elisa Kwon said...

To most people it wouldn't be slutty...that is, everyone that's not Tara.

It's kind of like my green sweater! Except I wear mine better, because I'm cooler, and you're a pile of poo :)

Niamh said...

Thanks for the comment. :) I'll love to trade links with you. BTW, I suffer from the same syndrome... a.k.a. being the best friend of the hottest guy in the school but being practically his sister. *sigh*

ellie said...

Yes, I did have a b-day. Thanks for noticing. I love your cat. Thanks for reading, too.

yiqin; said...

You look so pretty :) I love the outfit too!

Squishybubble said...

btw...I gave you an award in my blog!