Wednesday, August 6, 2008

To Skate or Not To Skate

welcome again! thanks for all of the comments. maybe during the school year, i'll do some random pics of what i wore.

So, I was SUPPOSED to do this kind of fall outfit with a wool dress and all BUT my nanny (who i love) decided to wash the tights and the dress I was gonna use so have to wait for that one. So, you have to look at this outfit instead.

Uh, I'm not really a skater (running is more my style) but if I could skate well (I kinda skate but everyone would laugh at how bad I am) I can totally see myself where this. It's not "fashion-y" or anything (more like what I usually wear) but I think it's pretty cute so decided to show you guys (why not?)




shirt: from Bedouin Soundclash concert (I think it's my fave concert tee since it doesn't LOOK like a concert tee 'cept for the name at the neck)
shorts: Pacsun
Pumas: Urban Outfitters ( I ADORE the teal colour of the shoe!)
bracelet (wood): shop in Oia, Santorini, Greece (SISTERHOOD!)
bracelet (shell): friend bought from Portugal

On another note, I would like to mention my soccer team, who have won 7 games and tied 1 and are first in the league by 6 points (that last pose was a "mock" soccer kick).

Hopefully the next post will be more fashion like and be cuter (as if! hehe)

Not going back to the Big Sur (anyone know the band who sings this??)
Monty!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are referring to The Thrills' "Big Sur"?

That is also my favourite of your band shirts seeing as they are my favourite of the bands that you have a shirt of.

Mimi said...

The shirt rocks!

Squishybubble said...

Oooo...I love the outfit, especially the bracelets! What kind of soccer team do u play for?? I play too, so I am curious!! XDD

Couture Carrie said...

very cool bracelet!

meliindaa. said...

haha i like the way you took ur pics. nice poses! and those are some sweet bangles!

Elisa Kwon said...

When'd ya get the shoes, sweet? I kind of want to see them.

and ya better take pics during school cos YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR UNIFORMS. actually, don't, it'll make me cry. D:

Gee, I've come to the realization that I'm self conscious when I look like everyone else. That is so not normal...well, I'm not normal.

ellie said...

Aw...you look like you were having fun. thanks for the note. hope all is well this weekend for you.