Sunday, July 13, 2008

Top 5 Most Annoying Teeny Boppers

hey peoples! Right now I'm on vacation (will do a post about that later) and using my mother's computer for this post. So, some time ago, the Jonas Bros. came to Toronto and unfortunately, I know people who saw them and of course were ECSTATIC about it. So, I decided to do a post counting down the Disney singers/stars that bother me the most. Here we go!






5. Demi Lovato


So, while she hasn't turned into the mega teen celeb Miley Cyrus (more on her later), Demi is just a self-titled debut CD away from it. Argh, really, her character from Camp Rock was so annoying (how generic good girl of her to stand up for herself and shit) and getting the guy in the end? How surprising! But this girl scares me because her voice is so whiny and when she was "performing" during the movie, it scared the shit out of me. Her mouth was just too open and then she kept flailing her arms around, it was not a pretty sight. Just wait for her to rise through the charts and to hear her voice over and over on the radio






4. The Cast of High School Musical





Ok, Corbin has to stop "pushing it" and Ashley needs to learn that no one cares what he or she says because all of these songs are making me INSANE. It's one thing to say that you are going to do a CD because you were a part of HSM but I hate it so much when they are all "I'm going for an R&B kinda thing" or "It's gonna be so edgy". IT'S ALL BUBBLE GUM POP! THAT'S IT! I'm waiting for them to get their heads in the game and realize that they have to look at other career options once HSM 3 is out.





3. Jonas Brothers






Can someone tell me what's so great about them? Is it the fact that Kevin is waiting to come out of the closet (does anybody think he's gay also??)? Or that all of them need a haircut (eww, Kevin's sideburns)? Does anybody understand what makes all girls go crazy over them, they're just guys who look like they haven't hit puberty (and Nick is 2 years older than me) and who's songs are mediocre. I just wished that they're promise rings stood for them promising to stop making music.






2. Miley Cyrus


ha, bet you thought that the reigning teen queen would be topping this list but I have someone more annoying than her (how can that be?!). Look, even though I can't STAND her music, I can understand why she gets so much money. Here's a basic breakdown.


1. First, she gets money from sales of the 1st Hannah Montana CD and good ratings from her show.
2. More money from DVD sales of episodes plus ratings increasing in Season 2 boost her earnings. O and she realeases 2 CDS so that she gets double the cash.
3. Concerts, movie about the concerts and a DVD also help along with merchandise from TV show and concerts.


SEE?! LOOK AT ALL THE PLACES SHE CAN GET MONEY FROM! It sucks to see a girl who releases such uninspired music earn SO MUCH CASH! Really, I never want to see her again.






And the number one most annoying teeny bopper in 3...











2...










1. Hilary Duff


While I find Miley more irritating than Ms. Duff (because she's more current), I can't forget the years I spent covering my ears to Hil's music. She is the original teen queen (and Miley's idol!) and basically started the whole trend of Disney actresses going into the music business. First with Lizzie Macguire then doing the movie then releasing her CDs, all of that just really really bugged me. When I heard her singles on the TV they all sounded so robotic and synthesized. While the ones above are probably more of an annoyance now, it's because of Hilary's actions that so many are walking the same pack, which makes her number 1.




That's my countdown and I'm out!


Monty!

9 comments:

Elisa Kwon said...

MONTY!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! so much fun, reading that, I swear. All the music analogies were great (he has to stop pushing it, i never want to see her again...etc) haha, I loved "Her mouth was just too open and then she kept flailing her arms around, it was not a pretty sight"

I, personally, would have made Miley number one, just cause...EW MILEY CYRUS. But, still, good choice. I think I can stand her a bit more (Duff) just cos she donates and shit...y'know from a kassia point of view...

YOU'RE COMING TO THE ORIENTATION?? everyone from our class is going to be like "wtf is she doing here? nobody invited her..." haha

see, this is like an e-mail....but not...because anyone can read it.

LOL. "HI SUGAR POP'S DAD!!" I don't think he does...but I know he knows I have one. & you know, browsing through history isn't hard to do, but I think he respects that I want to keep it private...I hope.

Okay, I've written too much. HAVE FUN!!!!

(by the way, when you get back, we have to do sometin' with lav and billy, k?

XXOO (btw, I'm adding you to my blogroll...I know, delayed...shuddup)

much love & miss you!!!

Elisa Kwon said...

wow, seeing it all down like that makes me realize how very long that was....DON'T YOU LOVE MY PROFILE PICTURE?????? IF I HAD FACEBOOK, I'D USE THAT. RIGHT THERE. (I blotted out the "real d" on the sides with permanent marker...I have to do something else to make it look less tacky...unless I like tacky...not sure)

so...yeah, for sure I'm going to wear them to the orientation!!!

SORRY. I'LL SHUT UP. I WON'T EVEN PERSONALLY E-MAIL YOU SO AS NOT TO PISS YOU OFF EVEN FURTHER.

GOOD. BYE.

Tavi said...

Read my mind why don't you!
Yup, liquid eyeliner :)

Anonymous said...

Miley was also already rich cos of her dad. I hope she would just take all her money and...go shopping or something instead of keep "singing". I think Hillary is the worst too cos like you say, she started this whole trend.
I've never even heard of Devi Lovato, but presumably, I'm thinking thats a good thing.

Anonymous said...

*Demi

Elisa Kwon said...

OH, btw, did you know demi lovato had this huge-ass gap in her front teeth prior to the movie? haha, me and my sister saw it during this interview thing and we were guffawing and pointing....it was quite savage...

Guirec Munier said...

U r a fashion addict ! If u want, I invite u to come to see some of the most beautiful heels, dresses and bags of the Paris fashion weeks and many more...!

Elisa Kwon said...

haha, you're actually NOT a fashion addict...yeah, that person sent that to, like, everyone...

anyway, yay! DIY! I call dibs on the ksubi DIY! dude, we can totally not have the same DIY...lol

So, I don't get these sunglasses...you know? I don't catch your drift. what do they look like?

Elisa Kwon said...

you have been tagged. HAW HAW.