Monday, July 28, 2008

Changing It Up!

Hey there!

OK, so thanks for the comments! I'll probably try doing some more videos later, maybe with some original composition and instrument playing (we'll see...). So, hating to brag (well, sorta lol) but this Wednesday I'm seeing Coldplay live! WOO HOO! I have very HIGH standards for this concert (since it sold out SO fast!1 minute people!) so hopefully they won't disappoint (they just did Vancouver's first Pemberton Festival!). I'll probably do a post on what songs they did and shit and take photos and post them up here.

Anyways, since it's getting VERY close to the opening of school (one more month peoples!), I decided to do some new blog posts of a different variation. So for the whole month of August, I'll do fashion posts. Ya, it's kinda weird but I think a) it'll be a little easier for me to do them while I think of new music posts and b) I have some cool stuff and my friend wants me to post pictures of my latest DIY onto here, so this would be easier to tie it in with. Also, maybe people will see this more...haha, SURE THEY WILL. But I love everyone who already reads this craptastic blog!

Well, right now I'm gonna prepare for soccer (GO STRIKERS! I play defence!) and then later this week it will be the Coldplay and first fashion post of August!



Living My Vida, Monty!

4 comments:

Jillian Hobbs said...

i'm so jealous! hope you enjoy coldplay you lucky girl! <3

ellie said...

that's great about coldplay! thanks for the comment. enojoy august while you can next month.

yiqin; said...

I cannot wait for your video! & I am finishing school soon!! 3 more weeks!! :D

Elisa Kwon said...

Are you going to post actually fashion pics? I mean, runway shots and stuff? It'd be cool to see what ya like!!

DAMN YOU GOING TO COLDPLAY. Who ya going with?

e-mail me back, kay? and WATCH THE VID!!! (even though you used to think HBP was, ahem, "stew)

NEED. PLANS. FOR. TOMORROW.