Thursday, July 24, 2008

O Snap! THE VIDEO DEBUT

o god, I really can't believe I'm doing this BUT I AM!
ya, here is a vid of me singing
seriously, WHY DID I DO THIS??? I can just imagine everybody laughing at this thinking I can sing. I like to think of myself as somewhat fearless (um, roller coasters are basically my life) but even simple things like just talking to a guy, just make me go into that shell (what a nice shell it is though!) But decided got to do something cool on this blog, you know?

I think I recorded this like 3 times and even then it's not perfect (at the bridge kinda area, you get this kinda weird feedback cuz I sang too loud. sry!) But it had the least amount of mistakes/off-keys (I'm REALLY hard on myself, cuz that's the only way I hear it), so I decided to use it.

Me singing Norah Jones' "Don't Know Why" (chose this song since it's pretty easy to follow and has a good karaoke version, plus I like the lyrics)




Let me know what you think and post comments ( O, I forgot to thank the people who commented on the last countdown! While some comments were strange, it means a lot with the support! Almost broke into the double digits, haha)

Monty-Onty-Out (um, try to do a Scooby Dooby Do! kinda thing, actually this is quite a lame interpretation)

4 comments:

ellie said...

Hey, that was good. Love the t-shirt!

Thanks for the comment, too.

All the best on music.

STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS said...

hi from Paris Stylish friend

as i am used to on friday, i visit my former and new friends before i go to sleep (it's 4.00 am in Paris) to alert them that they might enjoy and be inspired by my last Paris street style photo reportages :

Parisian girls are so stylish and beautiful this summer. You can appreciate them at www.styleandthecity.com

I wish you a great evening and hope that i was not intrusive

cheers from Paris

Kamel
STYLE AND THE CITY . COM - PARIS

Elisa Kwon said...

I'm pretty sure that Kamel "thing" is a guy...I dunno though.

It was good! Granted, it probably sounded better in person...but still!

SEE? I don't ride rollercoasters, but I'll talk to guys any day. HA. So, you're officially boring, and I'm not :)

I dunno if I'm going ot St. T's or not...don't ask. Go away.

You should put the bangle pics up!

ttyl

Tavi said...

You're such a great singer!!! You sound so pretty. I love Norah Jones. Thank you for not ruining the song (I knew you wouldn't) :D