Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tagged (first time!)

wow, so I just got tagged (um, by a close friend, so i don't really count it). Anyways, here are the rules:
pass the "award" around and tag 7 blogs around

sounds easy enough, I guess. Ok, well I'm gonna do less than 7 since I'm kinda cheap (and don't feel like annoying many bloggers) so I'll tag Jazzer from Nevermind the Bollocks, Here's the Jazzer, Yoncto at Yonctopus Is the Bomb, Chelsea Dagger at Ok, Go! and Gaby at ZebraSpots.



Sry for not doing posts in awhile! But my next blog is probably gonna be a video (gasp!) of me singing. Hopefully it'll sound good and stuff cuz i really don't want to sing the song for more than 5 times (but I'll do it to the small minority of people who read this!)

I guess that is all
Monty out!

4 comments:

Gabsterr said...

thank you so much!

ellie said...

You go girl!

Thanks for the comment.

Well..I bet there are more of us than we'd want to admit that do live in places around where there still isn't all that much to do.

I guess that's why we have an imagination..thankfully.

Keep Blogging!

ellie said...

Hope you got that voice ready.

Thanks for commenting..yeah, I hope it'll be good with Rex in the picture..well, maybe not exactly good for Ellie..but anyway.

Anonymous said...

Ok thats quite nice (not really!) but just so you know, I'm not actually gonna do it. HAW HAW