Monday, June 30, 2008

A Last Post (Possibly)

O shucks, it seems that no one wants to read this blog! (man o man, am i that bad???) So, this maybe my last post. What is the point if no one reads this?

So, for this (probably) last post, I will post the lyrics that I sang in the span of 5 minutes and can write down now. One of my favourite artists right now is Feist so when I was kind of singing this impromptu song, I was kind of going with a Feist feel. I think it's a song sorta similar to her style but care to critique if you must. What is this about? Up to your own interpretation, I will only post what I was singing about if I get some comments from people (ya, that way I know people actually read this haha). Also, must be comments from people I don't personally know (ok, you can comment but i'm not going to count them, you know?)


It's titled "Down Around"

Down down around
Down down around
Down down around

In my backyard
We will try and see
The world with new eyes
Now we'll travel inside
A place we've created

I've dreamed of a place that I didn't know of
But now I have it, I'll learn to love

Down down around
Down down around
Down down around

Red red
Goes my head
Underneath the bed
We'll fall into the land
Come, let's take a gander
Will you meet me Skandar
Let's go and wander
Into the unknown

Falling in circles
Under the stars
I didn't realize
How far
We came
and saw
the world we know
call home

Down down around
Down down around
Down down around

Down down around
Down down around
Down down around

This is the place that
We created

© Monty (this is not my real name but I'm not gonna write it down so I'll just use the initials NTB as well)

This is the last post, unless you don't want it to be! So, if you think this is a blog worth having, then comment! If you don't like it and mock it but still want it there to be mocked, comment! If you have no clue who I am, comment! haha ok, maybe not but if you want this blog to exist, do whatever, but I'm fine either way!

Signing out (for good??)
Monty!

5 comments:

ellie said...

Thanks for the comment. I hope its not your last post.

Tavi said...

Your blog is great, what are you talking about! If you want more people to read it I would just comment more, it helped me a lot and your blog is worth it.

Anonymous said...

Well, nobody reads mine either, but I don't actually care because I do it more for myself than for anybody else. So you go do whatever you want!

heh you rhymed gander with Skandar. Oh you ;)

meliindaa. said...

it takes a while to get people to start reading blogs, don't worry! you can do it, just don't quit, youre amazing, your blogs amazing, keep up with it, especially if you enjoy blogging!

ellie said...

come back and post more.