Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hello Blog World! Meet Me, Monty!

Hello, if you can't tell I am going to be a really bad blogger. Expect me to have spelling errors and random thoughts and loads of other stuff but honestly, if nobody visits (except moi!) all will be lost of course!

So, the point of the blog. Well, I am an inspiring artist (how many times have you heard that phrase?) in lots of areas but mostly music. I get lots of weird ideas in my head and sometimes with luck they are able to be formed into words and with a tune, into lyrics. So, I am trying to become an artist. I know there are other ways to become one like with drama (which I also try to do, with some success I think) or fashion (please check out meet the freak's blog if you haven't because she is my absolute friend and her style is impeccable) but to me, music can be a calling so that's what I'm here to do.

So, here, I'll write down lots of lyrics, talk about my favourite bands and concerts and possibly, show you a video of me singing (I've heard it's good but honestly I do like 500 takes of 1 song cause I feel I am off key).

I think that's what it is now
Saskatoon, Monty! (haha, I never write down stuff like Love or Peace but since I have "Home" by City and Colour in my head right now and he mentions Saskatoon, I decided to write it down!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha
At least yours is more than a sentence.

ellie said...

Have fun with your blog. Looks like you're off to a good start.